Quality - Architectural Modeling and Rendering Services
Our clients attest to the fact that quality is our passion.
Architectural Modeling India supports a global clientele with excellent quality architectural engineering services. This is made possible through a well-defined Quality Management System. We follow international quality standards. Our team possesses the engineering skills, technical expertise and strong knowledge base to fulfil a wide range of requirements with precision and accuracy.
Here are some details about our quality management process.
- Every output undergoes a quality check.
- We follow a minimum two tier checking system or a three-tier checking system depending on the size and type of the project.
- Some of the checks are pointed out.
Architectural Drafting Work:
- Layers as per client standards
- Dimensions with respect to input
- Scale as per client requirement
- Standards like line type, line thickness, text height, arrow type, Nomenclature, general notes, dimension text & arrows, etc.
- Title Block in relevance to drawing
Architectural 3D Modelling, Animation and Walkthrough:
- Dimensions of the model with the input
- Proportion of the model with the surroundings
- Material Specification as per input
- Rendering check like sagraphy, etc.
- Human, landscape etc.
- Layers & CADD standards like color, text etc.
- Camera Angle
- View Path
- Per second plate
In case of Corrections Required:
- If the output accuracy is less then 80%, it is rejected and recreated.
- If not, the drawings are returned to the team member concerned along with instructions.
- The file reworked is again sent to the quality control team.
After Approval from the Quality Control Team:
- After the file is approved, it is sent to the quality audit team.
- After the quality auditor gives the green signal, the file is sent to the project manager for a review.
- Once the project manager Okays the output, it undergoes a final review by the Sr. Project Manager.
We ensure more than 99% accuracy for each output delivered.
Send us a project requirement. Realise the quality difference and increase your comparative advantages in architectural engineering services management.